Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photolusion




1. Photolusion - Shooting Lights: 11/1/10; 10:22pm; Rexburg, Id; 2sec; f/4.0; Canon Rebel Xs
2. Brake Lights: 11/1/10; 10:20pm; Rexburg, Id; 1.3sec; f/4.0; Canon Rebel Xs
3. Will in Intersection: 11/1/10; 10:22pm; Rexburg, Id; 2sec; f/4.0; Canon Rebel Xs

Photolusion was kind of hard for me to think of. This kind of just happened. I decided to do some night photography and I was walking home from doing it and decided to get some brake light shots streaking across the scene. I looked at the Brake Lights picture on my camera and decided I needed to run out and do something in the middle of the intersection. I had to wait a couple minutes before there weren't any cars there. I had a ten second timer so I set it then ran and I held pretty darn still for a 2 second shutter speed. Afterwards in photoshop I bumped up the brightness but masked out the lights part. Photolusion is all around good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment