Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all YELLOW


1. Motobike: 09-20-10; 3pm; The Pines Parking; f/5.6; 1/640; Canon T1i
2. All lines point go - 09-20-10; 4pm; BYU-Idaho Campus; f/8; 1/250; Canon T1i
3. Playtime! - 09-20-10; 3:30pm; Porter Park; f/16; 1/100; Canon T1i
4. Flowers and Grass 09-20-10; 3pm; The Pines Parking; f/13; 1/200; Canon T1i

I started shooting with a couple colors in mind. Brown was one of my options and the other was yellow. I had the hopes of taking all my pictures in mustard yellow since it is a very popular color to wear. However outside I found many different and fun yellows so I went a shooting. I tried to vary my shots but found it difficult to incorporate yellow in a deep depth of field so I chose three shallow depth of fields and one deep.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the motorbike picture as well as the playtime picture. I like how you placed the sun in the playground one, and still managed to get a great sky color. Fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the playtime shot. It was great how bright the yellow looks with the sun right behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playtime looks interesting... almost like a cartoon castle, I like it.

    ReplyDelete