Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Border Edits

1. Lexi - 10/15/10; 7pm; Menan, ID; 1/60; f/5.6; Canon Rebel Xs
2. Serenity - 9/28/10; 6:30am; Rexburg, ID; 1/200; f/4.0; Canon Rebel Xs
3. Janaye - 10/19/10; 9:30am; Rexburg, ID; 1/50; f/5.6; Canon Rebel Xs


The border edits were fun. I did a number of differents edits but these were the ones I liked the best. For Lexi I did the Flexible Vignette but decided to add a double border. For Serenity I did the Burned Border and added some text. For Janaye I did the Double Fade Border and changed the color so it wasn't just white.

3 comments:

  1. I love your serenity picture. It looks like a postcard or poster or something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the Serenity image. The image is beautiful, and the simple boarder you created around it makes it look so professional. The thin white lines and text look nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stole your serenity image to use as the background on my computer at work!

    ReplyDelete