Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scanography!


Scan Info: Scanner: HP Deskjet F4480; 1-4 Scanned at 12pm 10/26/10; 5 scanned at 11pm 10/25/10 All scanned at 200 ppi

I had a lot of fun with these scans. With the Guitar Blend I took the three scans and used multiply blending mode on the strap then I literally multiplied it by copying the layers. I also masked out everything except the capo I wanted from that scan. I edited color for the guitar by adding vibrance and saturation. The money scan took me quite some time to get ready. I started out with the money and the two dollar bill but it felt like it lacked something so I started looking for an American Flag. I found a friend who had an Old Navy shirt. It was perfect so I draped that over the money and love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment